Turkish Clothing Brands
Turkish Clothing Brands | KOTON
Famous clothes brand in Turkey for retail selling creating its designs by adding touches to international designs!
KOTON started in 1988 and launched from Istanbul for men’s and women’s clothing
1996 opened the first shop outside Turkey in Germany – Munich
1999 began with the franchise system abroad
2001 began to expand its own team to create designs and expand its products then opened the first store multi-departmental tasks.
2002 KOTON opened first stores in the Middle East, Russia and Balkans.
2005 The number of KOTON boutiques reached to 100 outlets in Turkey and 39 outside Turkey
2009 get rank No. 26 as the best Turkish brands in general and rated 2nd as the best clothing brand according to the famous Turkish business magazine “Capital”
KOTON After 2010
2010 KOTON Radio Station is established to broadcast in all stores and branches.
2011 swimwear line is set as a new product in KOTON Stores in addition to kid’s wear and big size.
2012 KOTON brand was selected as the best brand for women’s fashion in Turkey according to the classification of business magazine “Capital”
2014 get rank at the top of the list of Turkish brands.
2015 Make-up line released in KOTON shops for more than 150 products and also selected as the most reliable women’s brands in Turkey
2016 KOTON launched an e-shopping site with more than 40 million visitors / first year.
KOTON’s future plan is KOTON Jeans / KOTON Kids.
In Romania, 16 stores were opened in addition other outlet in France Paris, Croatia, Morocco and Germany.
KOTON & Numbers
Today, KOTON has 480 stores, 290 shops in Turkey, 190 shops around the world, plus 800 points of sale
KOTON seeks to be the fastest and most famous clothing brand in Turkey in 2023 through its innovations of beautiful designs and attractive prices through a dedicated team of 220 professional designers with 10,000 employees and more than 30,000 different models annually.
KOTON Franchise Terms
For investors who may interested in opening KOTON branch, The following are the conditions:
- Store location in city center or large shopping mall center.
- Store capacity must be a minimum 1500 square meters in addition to a warehouse space
- Storefront is at least 30 meters
- The ceiling height is at least 3 meters
- To be suitable for KOTON Identity without any modifications or additions by the investor
- Experience in the field of clothing and management of this type of business
- The investor must be able to continue and establish a strong team
- The investor must have a strong financial structure
- Concerning Decoration costs…
The cost per square meter of KOTON shop:
- 620$ in Turkey / 800$ outside Turkey (hangers, mannequins, information processing system and etc.) are not included.
- Stock value determined in accordance with the product cycle speed, size of the investment and the special conditions of the location.
- A letter of guarantee from the bank confirming the investor’s strong financial solvency
- The time factor also takes a role in the acceptance of KOTON, the period determined by KOTON in investment contract.
Turkish Clothing Brands | LTB
A well-known clothing brand in Turkey started in 1948 Eskisehir.
Established by Cak Group and dealing in textile, exclusively for Jeans wear.
The company has branches and stores throughout the world in 71 countries including:
Germany, Netherlands, Albania, Algeria, Belarus,Jordan,Ukraine, China, Serbia, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Russia, Morocco
the Company products expended from jeans to other garment categories such like:
Shirts, t-shirts, coats, panties, wool, skirts, accessories, bags, belts, caps and underwear.
ISO – OHSAS quality certificate has obtained
LTB has a radio station for music that broadcast in all LTB stores and also broadcasting in LTB official website
LTB has online store
In addition to clothing, CAK group has other commercial activities such as energy, chemicals, contracting
To investors who may interested in LTB franchise, please get in touch with us for help.