Turkish Famous Clothes Brands
Turkish Famous Clothes Brands | MAVI
MAVI Retail Clothing Company in Turkey
MAVI sold more than 7.5 million pieces in 2016 through its 392 branches in Turkey and abroad
The retail sales policy started at MAVI in 2008 and registered exceptional growth through its professional team “3,340 employee”
High quality and affordable prices has played a major role in the development of company’s activity.
Mavi took the lead in producing Turkish Jeans in 2016
MAVI global marketing plan is targeting United States – Canada – Europe – Germany – and has 61 branches around the world.
In summary, the following are the most prominent MAVI commercial stations since 1991
1991 MAVI has started in Istanbul – Turkey
1996 MAVI has opened its branches in Europe and USA
1997 Mavi collaborated with the global designer Adriano Goldschmied
2002 MAVI get 1st rank in clothes field in Turkey and proven to be internationally recognized
2003 MAVI is opened its branches in New York – Vancouver – Berlin – Frankfurt
2008 MAVI Started retail selling policy for men’s , women’s and kid’s wear after it relied on Jeans wholesale policy.
MAVI After 2010
2012 the Global fashion model Adriana Lima became the first face of MAVI commercials
2012 Sports Wear magazine considered MAVI as the best foreign brand in Germany
2013 Mavi Gold created by Hussein Chalayan
2014 World fashion model Barbara Palvin has become a trademark of MAVI advertisements
2014 MAVI published Online
2016 25th Anniversary of the founding MAVI
2017 was the entry of MAVI to stock markets in Istanbul
- MAVI has 3.3 million followers worldwide via social networking platforms
- Considered the first youth brand in Turkey
- More than 320 branches in the most important cities such like Moscow – Dusseldorf, Hamburg and Montreal
- The most famous celebrities who bought the clothes of Mavi Kate Winslet – Chelsea Clinton, the thing gave a positive impact on their sales “increesed 50%”
- Finally, Mavi in turkish means “blue”
- Factory location of MAVI in Turkey, Tekirdag
MAVI started as a jeans brand then became for men, women, kids clothes and accessories.
Turkish Famous Clothes Brands | IPEKYOL
IPEKYOL Established in Istanbul 1986.
1st store was opened in 1989 Nishantishi as one of the leading clothing brands targeting wealthy clients.
IPEKYOL currently has shops in seven countries in the Middle East (Cyprus, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar)
Most of IPEKYOL shops are allocated at the forefront of shopping mall centers.
The number of stores in Turkey 142 outlets
Started with the production of women’s clothing then extended to accessories, shoes and jeans, (women’s wear ONLY)
IPEKYOL prices are relatively high compared to other Turkish clothing brands.
the Company has online shopping website launched in 2016
IPEKYOL means the Silk Road and also depends on silk in the manufacture of its products
Currently IPEKYOL Center located in Sisli – Istanbul with a capacity area of 10.200 square meters
IPEKYOL Franchise System
Investors who like franchise for IPEKYOL must follow certain criteria published by the IPEKYOL
based on their experience in clothing field. These standards are:
- Store capacity must be 180 square meters at least plus 10% warehouse area, totaling 198m2 “at least”
- Store location in city center or to be in a large shopping mall center “high traffic”
- Decoration drew, designed, applied by IPEKYOL and covered financially by investor.
- The investor obliged to place an order at least 80% of IPEKYOL products and must displayed in his outlet.
- Mono-brand policy is essential.
- For marketing expenditures, the budget allocated by the Franchise and agreed between the parties in line with the business plan then formed by the Franchise Domain.
- IPEKYOL franchise right granted for 3 years at least. At the end of 3 years, the franchise field’s performance considered and the exclusive authority reassessed.
For more information please contact the management through IPEKYOL official website or you can get in touch with us for help.